Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken
* 1 lb. chicken breast
* 14.4 oz can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
* 15 oz can black beans
* 8 oz frozen corn
*1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (Ok..soo admittedly I did NOT have this ingredient..which was probably part of the issue of the blandness)
* 14.4 oz can fat free chicken broth
* 3 scallions, chopped (didn't use this..but the people eating this didn't like them anyway)
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1 tsp onion powder
* 1 tsp cumin
* 1 tsp cayenne pepper (to taste)
* salt to taste
1. Combine 14.4oz. chicken broth, can of beans, frozen corn, can of tomatoes, 1/4c. cilantro, 3 chopped scallions, 1t. garlic powder, 1t. onion powder, 1t. cumin, dash cayenne pepper and dash of salt in the crock pot.
2. Season chicken breast with salt and lay on top.
3. Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours.
4. Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred.
5. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir. Add salt and seasoning, if needed.
Breakdown (per 1 cup):