So I found this recipe on Pinterest a while ago, thought I pinned it, but when it was time to make it I couldn't find it! Sooooooo..I winged it..and landed a home run! These things are super easy, fast and yummy. Brian and Emily really liked them. Brian gave them 4.5 stars out of 5. I tried them again with Reduced Fat and they worked just great too!
Easy Cinnamon Roll Waffles
* 1 can of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
1. Spray iron with nonstick spray then preheat waffle iron to medium-high.
2. Place each cinnamon roll cinnamon side up.
3. Let cook about 5 minutes or until browned.
4. Remove from waffle iron.
5. Ice the waffles and enjoy!