Sorry guys..this post is a little boring, but it turned out just so pretty that I had to share!
4th of July Cuppie Cakes
* 1 box of white cake mix
* Red and Blue food coloring
* Fat Free Cool Whip
* Marshmellow Cream
Prep: Line muffin tin with wrappers and lightly spray.
1. Mix cake mix according to directions. (The only thing I did differently was use half coconut oil, half unsweetened applesauce in place of oil).
2. Divide cake batter into 3 bowls. Leave 1 alone, tine 1 red, and tint 1 blue.
4. Layer the cakes however you want ( did blue, white, and red on top). I ended up having enough batter for about 30 cupcakes, so keep that in mind while layering.
5. Bake in preheated oven according to directions.
6. While baking mix icing. I did 2 parts cool whip, 1 part marshmellow.
7. Top and enjoy!