Ready to try out my new waffle inserts on the Griddler thanks to Aunt Connie!
And I even used my tablet Brian got me for the recipe that I had already typed up for my blog
Basic Bisquick Waffles
* 2 cups Bisquick mix
* 1 1/3 cups milk
* 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 egg
1. Heat griddle (Irons) to 400 degrees.
2. Whisk together ingredients.
3. Pour evenly over waffle irons (this took a few tries to finally get a handle on it)
4. Shut waffle iron.
5. Cook about 3 minutes. (Longer if you want crunchier waffles)
6. Voila! Waffles!!!
**If you wanna get fancy, try throwing in an ingredient...like chocolate chips!**