Sunday, July 8, 2012

WW Oatmeal Raisin Bites

I got this recipe from Maggie! Someone had made them for her and I tried one while at her house and fell in love! She said they were WW and got me the recipe! Voila!


WW Oatmeal-Raisin Bites


Ingredients:
* 1 1/2 cups rolled oats, instant
* 3/4 cup whole-wheat flour
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1/2 cup butter, softened (I used I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Light)
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/4 cup sugar (I used 1 Tbsp. Truvia)
* 1 egg
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 cup raisins, chopped (I only used 1/2 cup)


Directions:

Prep: Preheat oven to 350.

1. In a medium bowl combine 1 1/2c. oats, 3/4c. flour, 1/2t. baking powder, 1/4t. salt, 1/2t. cinnamon, set aside.

2. In a separate bowl cream 1/2c. butter, 1/4c sugar (or 1T.), and 1/2c. brown sugar until combined. Add egg and 1t. vanilla. Mix well.

3. Add oat mixture into sugar mixture and mix until just combined.

4. Fold in raisins and drop by tablespoons onto cookie sheet. Bake 9-10 minutes for chewy and 11-12 for crunchy cookies. Remove from oven and let cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes before moving to a wire rack. 




Breakdown per cookie (should make 40 total): 1WWPP...but I only made 30 and they were 2WWPP

No comments:

Post a Comment