Sunday, July 1, 2012

Juicy Hamburger


Burger Take 1: This recipe comes from here. It is called the "Juiciest Hamburger" and was pretty tasty! Of course, I didn't have evaporated milk, so I used fat free half and half. For bread crumbs I used Panko. Enjoy!


Juicy Hamburger


Ingredients

  • 2 pounds ground beef (I used 1 1/2 lbs. 95% Lean and 1/2 lb. 75%)
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
  • 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
  • 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced


Directions:

1. Preheat grill for high heat.

2. In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties (and a baby one for me!).

3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.


No comments:

Post a Comment