Sunday, July 1, 2012

BBQ Burger

Burger take 2! This recipe comes from here. I wanted some sort of BBQ-ness, so I changed it a bit to my preference, but it was yummy still. Next time it needs bacon!


BBQ Burger



Ingredients:
  • 2 lb. ground beef (I used mostly lean)
  • 1/2 cup of grated cheese (I used 2% blend)
  • 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
  • season salt to taste
  • cracked black pepper
  • onion powder

Directions:

1. Combine the ground beef, grated cheese, bbq sauce, and seasonings. Shape into 8 patties (and 1 baby one for me!).

2. Then it is very important to push a 1/2 inch indent into the center of the patty–this is what prevents the patty from becoming a dome. These burgers stay extra moist because the bbq sauce and cheese are mixed in with the meat. (I forgot this step)


3. Grill and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment