Yay for extremely low point desserts! This one comes from Hungry Girl's 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories, page 244. Brian doesn't like the cookies I've made lately because they are too "bread-like", but I LOVE them! Especially with them only being 2 points a pop! These were a pretty good size too. Enjoy! I know I did!
HG So-Good Chocolate Chip Softies
* 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
* 1/2 cup Splenda (I used about 1/4 cup Truvia)
* 2 Tbsp. brown sugar (not packed)
* 1/4 tsp. baking soda
* 1/8 tsp. salt
* 6 Tbsp. No Sugar Added Applesauce
* 1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
* 1/4 cup liquid egg substitute (I used whites)
* 3/4 tsp. Vanilla
* 2 1/2 Tbsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Prep: Preheat oven to 375 and spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. (I did the foil on cookie sheet thing to minimize clean-up)
1. In a large bowl combine all of the dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients.
3. Add wet mixture into dry (I did the exact opposite, whoops), and combine until well blended.
4. Fold chocolate chips in.
5. Spoon batter into 8 evenly spaced circles.
6. Bake in oven 10 minutes or until they look fully cooked and firm.
7. Allow to cool slightly, but eating while warm is encouraged!
Breakdown per 1 cookie: 2WWPP