Hmm..what attracted me to this recipe? Could it be the key lime pie? or maybe the fact it is 2WWPP? Or how about BOTH! I just had to give this one a try and I am sure glad I did! This is a very light and refreshing dessert which is just low enough in points that it fulfills that whole "need something sweet after dinner" feeling. I split mine up into smaller portions too so that they were only 1WWPP per cup!! And PERFECT for the lunchbox! Next time I am going to try lemon..mmmMMmmm!!!
HG Upside-Down Personal Key Lime Pies
* 1 (4-serving) Jell-o Sugar Free Lime Gelatin Dessert Mix
* 1 no-cal sweetener pack
* 1 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice
* 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 cups fat free cool whip, thawed
* 2 sheets (8 crackers) low-fat honey graham crackers, lightly crushed
1. In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup boiling water with jello mix and sweetener. Stir for at least 2 minutes, until completely dissolved.
2. Mix in 1 1/2T. lemon juice, 1/4t. vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup cold water. Refrigerate for about 45 minutes, until slightly thickened but still mixable.
3. Stir in the 2 cups cool whip.
4. Whisk until blended thoroughly.
5. Divide among 5 bowls (or however you choose to divide...) and refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours.
6. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs evenly between pies and enjoy!