Cookie time! I wanted an easy to grab and low point sweet treat, so I found this recipe and decided to give it a try! They were actually pretty good too! The original recipe is here.
WW White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
* 1 1/4 cup whole wheat all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup light butter-like spread, at room temp (I used I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Light)
* 1/2 cup light brown sugar
* 1 egg
* 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
* 1/4 cup slivered roasted macadamia nuts
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/4 tsp almond extract
Prep: Preheat oven to 350.
1. In a medium sized bowl cream together the 1/2c. butter and 1/2c. brown sugar. Add in the egg and 1/2t. vanilla and 1/2t. almond extract.
3. In a large bowl mix together 1 1/4c. flour, 1/2t. salt, and 1/2t. baking soda.
4. Stir sugar mixture into the flour until just combined.
5. Add the 1/2c. white chocolate chips and 1/4c. nuts.
6. Drop by Tablespoons onto cookie sheet. Should make 24.
7. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before removing the cookies to a wire rack.
Breakdown per cookie: 2WWPP