So you may or may not have heard about Spaghetti Squash. It's freakin awesome if you are dieting, and insanely healthy if you are not. I used it as an alternative to spaghetti noodles (It's most likely use). It's great if you are on WW because it is NO points! Splash on some low-cal sauce and you have a very filling meal for only 2-3 points and it's packed with veggies! So here's how I prepare my spaghetti squash!
* 1 Spaghetti Squash
* Italian Seasoning
* Garlic Powder
1. Heat the squash for 1 minutes in the microwave before cutting, then cut horizontally.
2. Scoop out seeds from center.
3. Season to help get rid of the "squashy" taste.
4. Pour some water in the base of a plate or shallow bowl.
5. Add squash half (or both halves if your plate is big enough).
6. Seal with plastic wrap.
7. Put in microwave for 10 minutes.
8. CAREFUL! IT WILL BE HOT!
9. Using an oven mit, remove the squash and hold in one hand....
10. While using a fork with the other to spin out the squash spaghetti-like strands.
11. Voila!!! A great Low Cal, NO CARB substitute for noodles!!